BEGINNER’S COURSE ONE
MASTER YOUR CAMERA
ALL CAMERA’S AND MODELS ACCEPTED
Beginner Level – 3 Hours – 7 people max – All cameras and brands accepted.
Saturday 18th March 2023 & Saturday 16th September 2023
Time : 10am-1pm
Learning to use the manual mode of your reflex or bridge camera is an important step towards taking better pictures. Operating manuals provided with the camera are monotonous and do not really show all there is to know about the many buttons and parameters available.
Understanding the parameters of the camera and knowing digital photography vocabulary is the first key step. White balance, sensor sensitivity (ISO), RAW format and exposure correction are only examples of terms that will be presented in a clear and concise way during the course.
This workshop will teach you how to:
- Use the right image format between JPEG and RAW
- Adjust the white balance
- Correct the exposure
- Set the ISO on the camera
- Read a histogram
- Use the “P” shooting mode
At the end of the workshop, we will off a complete debriefing so you can share your images from the session. This collective review by the photography teacher will ensure that everyone has a good understanding of the workshop, as well as the chance to be inspired by other students’ work.
- A summary of the notions covered in this course will be handed out at the end of each session. A “meeting form” with the exact meeting point will be sent to enrolled participants a few days before class
- Number of hours for this course – 3 hours
- The workshop is composed of a theoretical part, practical training and a debriefing.
Course One – Camera Settings
Time : 10am-1pm
Saturday 18th March 2023 10am-1pm
Saturday 16th September 2023 10am-1pm